The one about no rice

 Another fight with the wife. See Ming cooked lunch. Then she rushed out to another party and said she wouldn't be back until late at night. I've been physically unwell and tired, so I took a nap and woke up at 6pm to her screaming that we had finished all the rice. We still had chicken, pork, soup, everything except rice and of course, that is the one thing that she wanted and her life is ruined because we finished it.

Life with her is like walking through a minefield. About 2 years ago, she screamed at us for not finishing the food. Today, she's screaming at us for finishing the food.

I'm just so exhausted, both physically and emotionally.

She keeps saying I have to apologise to her. I said I'm sorry even though I have no idea what I am supposed to be sorry for. I feel like she just needs someone to step on periodically, to boost her broken ego but why does that person always have to be me?

I said I'm sorry but I don't feel like I did anything wrong. I just feel like, in her eyes, I am always wrong. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I stopped procrastinating and it wasn't so bad

Art is dead (in Malaysia)

Just remember the sun will explode.