Nobody told me doing nothing would be this hard!

So I've been tracking my moods. The day after I wrote the last post, I felt a bit better. And then the two days after that, I felt kind of listless and drifted for 2 days, barely getting the daily chores done.

Now I'm bored and really tempted to install Age of Empires 2, The Definitive Edition. I am so close to doing it. But I did say one of my goals this week is to increase my attention span, and I did say I would do that by enduring the boredom.

So maybe the cause of the higher number of bad days this week isn't really depression but more like boredom because I am forcing myself to have less distractions. Maybe it is just a side-effect of this transition.

Maybe laziness, depression and having a short-attention span are all just interrelated, if not the same thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I stopped procrastinating and it wasn't so bad

Art is dead (in Malaysia)

Just remember the sun will explode.