This week's mood diary

I keep thinking I was very bi-polar this week. Let's see.

Monday - Feeling energetic. Called a tax consultant to ask about starting an enterprise. Closed Andre's open mic at Hush Theatre. Killed it. 2022 is going to be my year!

Tuesday - Took the son to the Royal Selangor Yacht Club for his sailing lesson and spent the whole day there, then rushed home, changed and rushed to the Joke Factory open mic. Killed it. Met my buddy Sam See who is up from Singapore. Thenesh, Steven Bones, Vishnu are all back on stage. Feels great! 

Wednesday - Went climbing with the son. Had some good climbs. Dropped him home and rushed to the Crackhouse open mic, where I was the closer. I feel like I'm doing well in climbing, comedy and as a dad. 

Thursday - Tired. Just spent the whole day looking at furniture on the Ikea website. Felt unproductive and mood was low.

Friday - Spent 3 hours looking for my wallet and dreading all the people I have to see to replace my ID and credit cards. Found my wallet, then went to Ace Hardware and Ikea. Got some containers and a table. Assembled it. Decluttered a bit. Went to the weekend show and opened for Sam. Didn't kill it. Questioned my life choices.

Saturday - Decluttered some more. Spent several hours trying to decide on a bookshelf. Felt very unproductive and this overall dread that everything I'm doing is just doomed to fail.

Sunday - Decluttered a little bit. Moved my computer around. Tried out some camera angles in the studio. I know it sounds like I managed to do a lot of decluttering this week. I think it's more accurate to say I spent a lot of time decluttering. In the end, I only managed to throw out like 2 garbage bags full of stuff. It's not a lot. There's still a lot of junk in here. I do feel like I've cleared enough to order the bookshelf now though.

Looking back, I would say it was a good week, but if you asked me yesterday, I would say it was a terrible week. I guess it's important to keep track. Things are okay.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I stopped procrastinating and it wasn't so bad

Art is dead (in Malaysia)

Just remember the sun will explode.