I suck, but also, I kick ass.

Okay, here's the situation. I suck. I accept that. And my jokes suck. It is possible that I may have to write a new 40-60 minutes of solid material before I can do my hour. My wife and son wants to go to Mexico for a month, so that's complete family time which means I'll not be performing, writing or thinking of comedy. If I'm going to do my Show in October, I have nine months to write a new 40-60 minutes. I don't think that has ever been done before in the history of stand up comedy.

But I am going to try. I have to try.

I am going to have to be the kickass comedian I always thought I was. 

No problem. Because I kind of kick ass. Even though I suck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I stopped procrastinating and it wasn't so bad

Art is dead (in Malaysia)

Just remember the sun will explode.