Tomorrow, I might have to bomb for a half hour.

Tomorrow is my final stream as a Twitch affiliate. How do I feel about it? I am looking forward to being free to multistream so that I can chat with the Facebook gang again. I do feel a bit overwhelmed because I don't know what to stream tomorrow. I guess it will just be another Just Chatting stream. I do have a community challenge to prepare for, which is to do a half hour of comedy on stream and that scares the hell out of me because I have never done a half hour of material before, and I have never done comedy on Twitch before. What if nobody watches? Or some people watch and then they stop watching? I'd just have to bomb through a half hour set with no audience. While I'm trying to remember what joke is next, I have to try not to think of whether or not I have zero audience.

It's also kind of a busy day because I'm going to get a booster shot in the morning and then run some errands and then prepare for my set for the stream. Theoretically, I'm ready. I just need to string all the jokes that I already know together.

I'm just going to have to go through it and accept that this may be a learning experience rather than a soul-nourishing one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I stopped procrastinating and it wasn't so bad

Art is dead (in Malaysia)

Just remember the sun will explode.