I am in a dark place again

Stuff I need to do:
1. Write a new 15 minute set for a show on Saturday. It's a pre-election show, so Keren invited me to join in as I used to do a lot of political jokes. Only 2 days left to write. Actually, I basically only have a couple hours tomorrow and Saturday to write and no time to try out my jokes. I have zero words and zero ideas so far and the worst thing is I have no idea how to do political comedy right now.

2. Tonight, all the comics are meeting to record videos calling for young people to vote. I feel like going because I haven't seen my comedy buddies in awhile but I also feel like not going because I have no video ideas. Unless I write the script in the next hour or so, I won't be participating.

3. The podcast is basically on hold until I clear all the standup stuff off my plate. I suck at juggling. I need to either get that back on track or give up on it again. I feel like I'm doing with podcasts what I did with blogs last time - I just start and abandon them. I guess everything is experimental but I do feel guilty about it.

4.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One About Dumplings and Cockroaches

Nobody told me doing nothing would be this hard!

15 minute set for HEHE15 show