I am in a dark place again

Stuff I need to do:
1. Write a new 15 minute set for a show on Saturday. It's a pre-election show, so Keren invited me to join in as I used to do a lot of political jokes. Only 2 days left to write. Actually, I basically only have a couple hours tomorrow and Saturday to write and no time to try out my jokes. I have zero words and zero ideas so far and the worst thing is I have no idea how to do political comedy right now.

2. Tonight, all the comics are meeting to record videos calling for young people to vote. I feel like going because I haven't seen my comedy buddies in awhile but I also feel like not going because I have no video ideas. Unless I write the script in the next hour or so, I won't be participating.

3. The podcast is basically on hold until I clear all the standup stuff off my plate. I suck at juggling. I need to either get that back on track or give up on it again. I feel like I'm doing with podcasts what I did with blogs last time - I just start and abandon them. I guess everything is experimental but I do feel guilty about it.

4.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I stopped procrastinating and it wasn't so bad

Art is dead (in Malaysia)

Just remember the sun will explode.